fourguppies

Welcome to fourguppies! We are Tim, Gayla, Hope and Autumn Guptill. We live in Canada's oldest mill town - Marysville, NB (Fredericton). Tim is the pastor @ Olivet Wesleyan Church. www.olivetwesleyan.ca

Monday, October 22, 2007

Don't delete this blog!! :-)

Yeah, I know, I haven't updated since August. My ministry blog is alive and kicking, gupdate.blogspot.com

Between ramping up the church and trying to finish my Masters degree, this blog has landed a little low on the to-do list.

I'm still fiddlin' with getting pics uploaded off my Mac to the blog. I may use Flickr or Flock. If there are any Mac users out there who can help...much appreciated.

We're down to one laptop right now. We had bought a Toshiba laptop @ Staples a couple weeks back and it turned out to be seriously slow and tempermental towards the internet. Some days the wireless would work and somedays it wouldn't.

So, stick with me, I'll try to get some family pics uploaded...

Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home