fourguppies

Welcome to fourguppies! We are Tim, Gayla, Hope and Autumn Guptill. We live in Canada's oldest mill town - Marysville, NB (Fredericton). Tim is the pastor @ Olivet Wesleyan Church. www.olivetwesleyan.ca

Thursday, April 19, 2007

April Update

It's been awhile since I've posted here on the family blog, so I thought I'd give you an update...

We're still praying for the house to sell, and we hope you are joining us in prayer! There is a couple who have visited the house twice, but we just heard today that they are going to consider new construction. (our home is only 2 years old)

We went to see a Pacers game last week. They lost again, to New Jersey, and they have missed the playoffs. At least we have a decent football team.

We've been car shopping and think that we've found a vehicle that will serve us well in Fredericton. If it becomes a member of the family, I'll post a picture.

The weather is starting to improve again. We thought we were into Spring a couple weeks back when it was 70 degrees or more. Then we got those huge storms that were sweeping across the States. Now it is warming up again. Looks like most of our flowers survived the harsh weather. It should be back into the 70's this weekend. Woo hoo!

I'm getting excited about my trip to Israel. If you didn't hear, I was awarded a scholarship through IWU, where I am taking my Masters. I'll be in Israel, or en route, May 9-18. It should be a once in a lifetime trip for sure.

--Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home